Friday, October 7, 2022

Safely Tucked Away

This isn't me. It would have been me, except that we couldn't get my ball sack through the ring, so I've dodged a bullet for the time being. 
 
Remember I said my CFNM mistress wanted to cage me up for her general amusement? Well this week it almost happened, and she wasn't wasting any time "phasing me in" with a normal-size cage. She wanted this micro-cage, because it "shows off my balls to their best advantage". 
There's about 1 inch of room for the penis, and surprisingly, when I was soft she was able to compress my dick down to 1 inch by mashing the little cap over my glans.  I just don't know what would happen if I started to get a stiffy while wearing this (nor do I want to find out).
 
But regardless, (fortunately for me) at the time my ball sack was puffy and/or tightened-up, rather than in its usual hanging mode, so she was unable to push one ball at a time thru the ring, the only way to get this thing on.

I hope she just moves on to a larger cage.  I'm not going to be able to deny her completely, because she has the "candy" that I want and can't do without.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment